DSC Christmas Dinner 2023
Adult spaces have now all sold – still room with the Juniors in the balcony room – please contact us to discuss!
Come along & enjoy a delicious Christmas Dinner prepared by the ‘Grumpy Old Gits’, with family friends at the club, kicking off the festive season in style.
Enjoy the food, craic and a bit of live music and refreshments afterwards!
We intend to offer only one Sunday afternoon for Christmas Dinner this year, booked with the caterers for December the 10th. Please arrive and be seated ready to eat from 3pm. Club will be open from 2pm onwards.
Very limited numbers available therefore we must ask that only members & and immediate family are permitted this year.
Please peruse the menu options to see what tickles your fancy, then select the desired options for each person in your party.
We may have the option for a ‘quiet room’, or a junior’s table in the balcony room – please add your preference on the booking!
Adult £24.50 (sorry sold out) and Children under 16 £13.50
- Winter Vegetable broth with wheaten bread.
- Caesar salad ( Baby gem lettuce, croutons, chicken and bacon, parmesan cheese).
- Chicken liver pate, with spiced chutney and toasted bread.
- Prawn, celery and apple cocktail with harissa mayo and lime
- Roast Turkey and Ham, with all the trimmings.
- Roast beef with bordelaise sauce.
- Pan seared cod set on a buttery spinach with a tomato and basil sauce.
- Cheesy parsnip and sweet potato tart.
- Chocolate brownies and ice cream.
- Christmas pudding and brandy custard
- Profiteroles with chocolate sauce and honeycomb ice cream.
Bookings either haven't opened yet, or are unfortunately full & have closed for this event.