DSC Christmas Dinner #3
Come along & enjoy a long overdue & delicious Christmas Dinner prepared by the ‘Grumpy Old Gits’, with family friends at the club, kicking off the festive season in style.
Enjoy the craic and a bit of live music afterwards, as we try to get back to a we bit of normality!
We intend to offer 3 Sunday afternoons, through December 5th, 12th & a reserve date on 19th (only available if demand exceeds our expectations).
Very limited numbers available, as we respect the wishes of the members, to keep this event small & and in keeping with the current crisis, so only 50 spaces per sitting (We do understand that the current guidance & restrictions permit in excess of this number) . Therefore we must ask that only members & and immediate family are permitted this year.
Please peruse the menu options to see what tickles your fancy, then select the desired options for each person in your party.
- Roasted butternut squash and sweet potato soup w/ chilli and crème fraiche
- Melon and Parma ham salad w/ rocket and cracked black pepper
- Traditional Caesar salad with a twist served with roasted chickpeas, pine nuts and chives
- Roast Turkey and Ham, with all the trimmings
- Chicken Breast stuffed with mozzarella, basil, and sun-dried tomato wrapped in bacon. Served with a mushroom, garlic white wine sauce
- Root Vegetable Tatin with candied nuts and crumbed blue cheeses served with a spinach, fig salad
- Christmas pudding and brandy sauce
- Lemon cheesecake, raspberries and mint
- Malteser melt, Vanilla ice-cream topped with crushed Maltesers and choc sauce
Bookings either haven't opened yet, or are unfortunately full & have closed for this event.