Use of Club Boats for Club Racing and Events
DSC club sailing dinghies are available for the use of competent club members free of charge, the only exception is the race prepared Toppers that are available for long or short term rental.
This procedure is to control and ensure the safe use of Club owned boats by Club Members. The Club has available 2 GP14, 8 Picos, 6 Toppers, 4 Race Toppers, an RS200 2 Laser radial and 2 Laser Stratos Keels.
Click her for policy and application form:-Use of Club Boats for Club Racing and Events 2019
Storage of members boats in the dinghy park.
- Storage periods are Winter 1st Nov – 30th April Summer 1st May – 31st Oct
- Storage is available throughout the year and is divided into two periods:- Anyone wishing to store a boat shall complete the storage application form
- The appropriate fee will be payable in the month prior to the above dates.
- Anyone overstaying their period will be liable for cost of the next storage period.
- Please note that a boat in the park for part of a storage period will be charged as the total period.
- All boats shall be identified with an ID sticker provided by the Club. This sticker will clearly indicate the period, sail number and a unique ID number.
- All boats are stored at the owner’s liability and the Club accepts no responsibility for loss or damage.
- All boats shall be insured.
- Boat owners shall keep the park clean at all times and remove any debris.
Link to policy and application form:-DSC Application for Dinghy Park Storage (1)(1)
Any questions on the above policies, email firstname.lastname@example.org