Use of Club Boats for Club Racing and Events
This procedure is to control and ensure the safe use of Club owned boats by Club Members. The Club has available 5 GP14, 8 Picos, 6 Toppers, 4 Race Toppers, 2 Laser radial and 2 Laser Stratos Keels.
Click her for policy and application form:-Use of Club Boats for Club Racing and Events 2019
Storage of members boats in the dinghy park.
- Storage periods are Winter 1st Nov – 30th April Summer 1st May – 31st Oct
- Storage is available throughout the year and is divided into two periods:- Anyone wishing to store a boat shall complete the storage application form
- The appropriate fee will be payable in the month prior to the above dates.
- Anyone overstaying their period will be liable for cost of the next storage period.
- Please note that a boat in the park for part of a storage period will be charged as the total period.
- All boats shall be identified with an ID sticker provided by the Club. This sticker will clearly indicate the period, sail number and a unique ID number.
- All boats are stored at the owner’s liability and the Club accepts no responsibility for loss or damage.
- All boats shall be insured.
- Boat owners shall keep the park clean at all times and remove any debris.
Link to policy and application form:-DSC Application for Dinghy Park Storage Nov 2018
Any questions on the above policies, email firstname.lastname@example.org