Date(s) - 19/05/2018
13:00 - 16:00
Donaghadee Sailing Club
Want to try sailing? Then opt for this introduction session designed to give individuals the chance of trying dinghy sailing in the safe hands of one of our instructors.
- Duration: the sessions run on the Saturday and are 3 hours in duration.
- Who is it for? – aimed at complete beginners who want to try dinghy sailing.
- Course aims: to provide you with a basic understanding of rigging, launching and sailing a boat safely
- Qualifications: no qualifications for this course – sign up for the RYA Level 1 course and an RYA logbook and certificate is awarded on completion of this 2 day course.
- Boat used: the course will be run using stable Laser Stratos keel boats
- What’s included: all equipment provided (dinghy, wetsuit, spray top and buoyancy aid).
Bookings are closed for this event.